The TFA HELEN chambered in .223 Wylde, was inspired by Helen of Troy and built around her characteristics of strength and beauty. The HELEN was equipped and designed to be the ultimate feature rich light-weight rifle on the market, perfect for shooters who are just getting started, to the most seasoned professional shooter. With our low mass titanium nitride coated bolt carrier with NiB coated bolt, fully adjustable (3lb-6lbs) single stage drop in trigger, match grade TFA Upper/Lower receiver set constructed with 7075 billet aluminum that extends to the rail (7075 aluminum), fully adjustable 3-port TFA muzzle break combined with our proprietary buffer and buffer spring system and .625 Mid-length pencil barrel (incorporated with our proprietary taper to reduce barrel “whip” increasing accuracy) with the TFA adjustable gas block, the HELEN will not disappoint.
- MFT Battlelink minimalist stock.
- TFA Ambidextrous charging handle.
- Drop-In Apollo single stage Nitrided trigger group (Available in straight or curved configuration).
- Mid-length gas system.
- Gen II Free float M-LOK rail.
- Gen III polished stainless steel adjustable muzzle comp.
- .223 Wylde chambered 416 stainless barrel with polygonal rifling & 1:8 twist incorporated with our proprietary taper to reduce barrel “whip” to increase accuracy.
- Proprietary TiN coated lightweight BCG (5.75 oz) with a Nickel Boron coated bolt assembly.
- CNC machined, 7075-T6 aircraft billet aluminum (lower, upper).
- Enhanced flared lower magwell.
- TFA “Chimera” ambi safety.
- Ergonomic pistol grip.
- Tension screw incorporated in lower receiver to maintain tight fit between upper/lower.
- Adjustable .625″ direct impingement gas block.