Yes, TFA proudly offers a 10% discount for all active/former military/law enforcement personnel. Please submit proof for verification to email@example.com. Thank you for your service to our country. *Please be advised that if the form or ID you are submitting contains your Social Security Number, it is your responsibility to protect that data.* Lawyer stuff aside, please do not send us your SSN under any circumstance.
After making your selection and adding it to your cart click on checkout and you will be prompted to enter your preferred local Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder near you. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you. You must email the dealers information and a copy of the FFL holders to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once verified and product ships, we will provide you with a shipping confirmation.
*If you are unable to pass the background check, a refund cannot be processed until the firearm is returned to Trojan Firearms in new/unused/undamaged condition using the original packaging materials. Please inspect the firearm to insure it is what you ordered and wasn’t damaged in transit.
*Most FFL holders will charge a fee for the “FFL Transfer.”
It is the intent of Trojan Firearms LLC that each customer is satisfied with their purchase. Should there be any reason to return the product, outside of a warranty claim, the product must be returned to Trojan Firearms LLC within 30 days of original ship date. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for return shipping back to Trojan Firearms LLC. To officially request a refund, the request must be made in writing by sending an email to email@example.com. The product must be returned in new, undamaged condition using original shipping materials (when custom shipping materials were originally used) to ensure the product does not sustain damage during shipping which can prevent a refund. Should the customer require replacement shipping materials (box and custom packing foam), it can be purchased through Trojan Firearms LLC for a nominal fee (costs vary depending on part and quantity). The potential refund is only for original product value, minus shipping and handling fees.
Trojan Firearms LLC will:
- Refund the customers money in full if the products are returned within 30 days of original ship date (less shipping and handling).
- Exchange for product of equal or lesser value if the product is returned after the 30 day period.
- Supply at no charge, self address shipping materials for warranty returns. A credit card must be used to purchase the shipping materials, and shipping costs. If it is determined to be a valid warranty claim, these costs will be refunded in full.
- Reserve the right to make reasonable accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Trojan Firearms LLC will not:
- Guarantee a refund if the customer uses inferior packaging. Should the customer use inferior packaging, and the product be damaged in transit; it is the customers financial and logistical responsibility to arrange return shipping back to the customer. Any product that is subject to this, must have return shipping arranged within 180 days or the product is considered abandoned, and will be destroyed. The use of inferior shipping materials can negatively impact a warranty claim. If the part is damaged in transit, it can void the warranty claim.
- Be required to make special accommodations outside of these stated except where required by law.
Due to COVID-19 all firearms are on backorder. We are doing our best to get them shipped ASAP. You will receive an email when your order is shipped.
Click here to register as a dealer.