The TFA Wall, chambered in 5.56 NATO OR .300 Blackout, is inspired by the Walls of Troy, which served as the city’s primary defense. As these walls were virtually indestructible surviving a 10-year siege, the TFA Wall mimics the same primary defense and reliability. The WALL is the perfect entry level rifle for anyone wanting an upgraded AR. Equipped with the TFA adjustable (3-6lb) single stage trigger, black nitride BCG NiB bolt, 7075 billet aluminum upper/lower receiver and TFA M-LOK rail set, fixed .750 DI gas block, 4150 chrome moly barrel 1:8 twist, mid-length gas system, magpul CTR stock and 30 round Magpul Pmag.
- Magpul CTR carbine stock. Gen III ambi charging handle.
- TFA Gen I flash hider.
- Drop-In Apollo single stage Nitrided trigger group (Available in straight or curved configuration).
- Nitrided mil-spec BCG with a Nickle Boron coated bolt assembly.
- Mid-Length gas system.
- Proprietary low profile gas block.
- Free floating Key-Mod or M-LOK GEN II hand guard system.
- CNC machined, 7075-T6 aircraft billet aluminum (lower, upper).
- Enhanced flared lower magwell.
- Tension set screw with matching lock screw to maintain tightness of upper and lower match set.
- 4150 Chromemoly polygonal rifling barrel chambered in 5.56 NATO 1:7 twist.