The TFA Wall ILAND, chambered in 5.56 NATO OR .300 Blackout, offers the same features and reliability as the TFA WALL in an AR pistol platform. Configured with TFA signature WALL components, along with the SBA PDW brace, 4150 chrome moly 7.5” barrel, adjustable (3-6lb) single stage trigger, black nitride BCG NiB bolt, 7075 billet aluminum upper/lower receiver set, fixed .750 DI gas block, pistol length gas system, TFA aerospace aluminum grade M-LOK rail.
- SB Tactical PDW brace.
- Gen III ambi charging handle.
- Nitrided mil-spec BCG with a Nickle Boron coated bolt assembly.
- Drop-In Apollo single stage Nitrided trigger group (Available in straight or curved configuration).
- Proprietary low profile gas block.
- 4150 chromoly steel barrel with polygonal rifling.
- Free floating M-LOK GEN II hand guard system.
- Pistol length gas system.
- Gen II muzzle comp/brake.
- CNC machined, 7075-T6 aircraft billet aluminum (lower, upper).
- Comes with 30rd magpul pmag.
- Tension set screw with matching lock screw to maintain tightness of upper and lower match set.